Sax Solos

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Prophecy


Lieing down, all my thoughts rapidly drift away.
Physical limitations make my body stay.
Feeling sound, darkness overcomes my sullen mind.
The spirit speeds through passages of a different kind.

I see my free spirit on the edge of darkness
A flicker of light and we are suddenly blessed.
Staring blindly at the realms of new horizons
with revelations which surpass Mt Zion's.

A portal sent from Heaven's gates,
It explodes, a new dawn awaits.
A radiant spirit burst 'fore us,
Her angelic smile adores us.

Messenger of deliverance
Do I not have one futile chance?
Is my dire life about to change,
Because of something that's so strange?

Fire and ice that's moving swiftly into the night,
Days of future pass between the radiant light.
Can't you see the fury that's about to unfold?
Can't you see it's a story that'll never be told?

I can see what's she's thinking of
I can see what she thinks she needs
I can see what's come from above
And it must be love, must be love.

Sweet sounds of trumpets blowin'
Tellin' me new seeds are asowin'.
The entrance of this spirit queen
Alerts me to things unforseen.

Seas boil, the earth quakes, as the seven seals are broken.
And in the house of souls, no more words are spoken.
Believers don't be decieved, man reaps what he sows.
For in time, man will reap a harvest, so it goes.


(not) THE END
by Gene Woolfolk, Jr.

No comments: